Eagle 6 is the perfect choice for commercial pedestrian doors. Its compact size and iconic housing design will compliment any installation project.
This sophisticated motion tracking device is available with many features such as an adjustable antenna for precise positioning of the detection area and good resistance against rain, wind and snow.
Offering an integrated energy conservation mode and adjustable settings by remote control with several accessory options available.
Thanks to the BEA planar antenna and its uni-directional detection mode, the EAGLE sensor offers a high level of stability and reliability. It is the solution for all types of automatic doors, irrespective of the surroundings.
> K-band planar antenna specially designed for automatic doors
> Digital electronics controlled by a powerful microprocessor
> Adjustment of basic functions with push buttons
> Mounting height of up to 4 m
Design – Improvement of the energy performances of buildings thanks to the unidirectional radar, which detects approaching movements and filters out movements moving away: the door closes earlier and reduces heat loss.
Quality – High level of stability and reliability of the detection area thanks to the planar antenna developed by BEA.
Installation – “3D” adjustment: the EAGLE antenna can be oriented along two axes:
– Vertical adjustment of the antenna: from 0° to 90°. This means that you can fix your EAGLE to the ceiling, without additional accessory.
– Lateral adjustment of the antenna: from 30° to the left to 30° to the right! Can be positioned to cover the door area relation to this door.
Activation of linear, telescopic, curved, swing, revolving and folding sliding doors, etc. Fine tuning with the universal BEA coded infrared remote control the EAGLE can be adjusted simply and rapidly.
Reliable – The features of the EAGLE 6 make it the perfect choice whatever the ambient conditions (snow, rain) and the expectations of the end users. Wide detection area gives high user comfort and good detection of approaching lateral movements.
Versatile – Appealing design for swing doors thanks to positioning the sensor above the pivot. Possibility to mount the sensor in the ground.
Compliance – Designed specifically to meet the highest demands of the world market.
Suitability – A wall, ceiling or transom mounted microwave motion detection sensor, ideal for use in commercial buildings, stores and factories.
EAGLE 6 is an energy saving uni-directional opening sensors for automatic door operators.
Ease of Installation
- Designed as a modular plug-in part, Eagle is installed directly onto to operator cover or directly above the door operator. Eagle is quick to install and set up, therefore time spent on the installation or for servicing is greatly reduced.
- Main connector
- Wide field antenna with bracket for adjustment
- Narrow field antenna
- Sensitivity Adjustment by push buttons
- Utilising the factory fitted antenna, a detention area of 4m x 2m (wide) is achieved. Whilst utilising a secondary antenna also supplied as standard, will achieve a detection area of 2m x 2.5m (depth).
- Further more the antenna can be moved laterally or vertically to suit the installation condition, for optimum detection in front of the entrance.
- ORA – Rain Cover
- EBA – Mounting Bracket
- ECA – Mounting in ceiling
|Technology||Microwave & Microprocessor|
|Transmitter radiated power||< 20 dBm EIPR|
|Transmitter power density||< mW/cm2|
|Min. detection speed||5cm/s|
|Power Input||12V ~ 24V AC +/- 10%
12V ~ 24V DC +30% / 10%
|Max power consumption||2w|
|Detection Area (Activation)||Wide: 4m Width x 2m Depth (Mounting Height 2.2m)
Narrow: 2m Width x 2.5m Depth (Mounting Height 2.2m)
|Tilt Angles||0 ~ 90 deg Vertical
-30 ~ +30 deg Lateral
|Mounting Height||1.8 - 4m (max)|
|Colours||Black / Silver|
|Adjustment||Manual: Sensitivity +/- & Antenna Angle
By Remote Control: Sensitivity, Hold Open, Detection Mode, Immunity, Mounting Height, Output, Security
|Temperature Range||-25C ~ +55C|
Please send us your enquiry about this product. We are ready to help you.