EDM 18E-2S & 30E-2S V-SLIM automatic telescopic sliding door operators are the perfect choice for narrow entrances or when an extra clear opening width is required.
This carefully engineered operator offers a very slim and compact profile at only 100mm in height with a depth of 260mm. Offering 60% free passage space, 25% more than traditional single or bi-parting sliding doors.
CE, TUV and EN16005 compliant. EDM E Series is designed specifically to meet the highest demands of the European market.
Utilising our advanced Microprocessor control unit together with a Brushless motor, EDM E Series is a high quality, economical, automatic sliding door solution for easy open and close operation with a host of features and benefits.
> Economical & cost effective sliding door solutioin
> Power input 100-240VAC (50/60hz)
> Memorized one time teaching stroke
> Easily accessible sensor and threshold safety inputs
> 24V DC power output for accessories
> LED Digital control display
> Wide parameter adjustment
> Energy saving (partial open) function
> Emergency Stop
> Ratchet or flip flop function
> Battery open or close with battery monitoring as standard
> Electromagnetic lock (fail safe or fail secure) option
> Safe & long term operation guaranteed
> Selector function switch supplied as standard
> EN16005, TUV & CE compliant
Design – Its compact size and aesthetic housing design will compliment any installation project. Designed to automate dual panels of either single of bi-parting configuration.
Quality – Utilising our advanced microprocessor control unit with a brushless motor, we achieve near silent and smooth motion. Highly reliable, using only quality electronic parts, EDM E Series door operators adapts effortlessly to varied door widths and weight capacities.
Installation – Installation is simple and achieved in several steps with all parts installed directly onto the rail, meaning any component can be moved during or after installation. Parts can also be added or replaced with ease, greatly reducing time spent at site. Adjustment can be achieved simply making MICOM sliding door operators quick to install and setup.
Wiring – Quick plug-in wiring hub ‘Emicon’ interface board offers a faster means of accessory connection. Communication of all accessory and safety signals are combined with battery input and lock control. Working in parallel, these signals are controlled via our Selector Switch for greater ease of operation by the end user. All signals and sensor accessories are monitored, complaint with EU Norm EN16005.
Set-up – Door stroke is memorised one-time during initial installation or for servicing requirements. There is no need for the operator to re-learn each time the main power is turned on.
Parameter Setting – A wide selection of operational parameters are available and can be adjusted to suit each installation with ease. Operational parameters can be adjusted to suit individual installations, through the easily accessible LED visual display found on EDM E Control box face.
Compliance – Designed specifically to meet the highest demands of the European market, EDM E Series are CE, TUV and EN16005 compliant. Additionally can be utilized without monitoring features enabled and can accept all current sensors available in the world market today, such as BEA Eagle or Optex OA-203C together with thresh-hold safety beam protection.
Delivery – EDM 18E-2S & 30E-2S V-SLIM is available from within Europe as a pre-assembled sliding door operator.
Suitability – Commercial Entrance or Main Door: For installation in Airports, Hotels, Hospitals, Shops and Stores, Liabries, Schools, Office Buildings and Factories
EDM 18E-2S & 30E-2S V-SLIM telescopic sliding door operator forms the basis to any door automation solution. Equipped with our trademark microprocessor control and powerful motor drive system, EDM E-2S V-SLIM adapts effortlessly to varied door widths and weight capacities.
Ease of Installation
- With modular plug-in parts installed directly onto our base rail, any component can be moved during or after installation. Components can added or replaced with ease, therefore time spent on installation or servicing is greatly reduced.
EDM E-2S V-SLIM Operator
- End Cover
- Motor Gear Box with Vibration Rubber
- Emicon plug-in hub with Battery
- Control Box with Fixing Plate
- Cover Support for Maintenance
- Idle Pulley
- End Stopper
- Single or Double Roller Bracket (Low Speed Door)
- Single or Double Roller Bracket (High Speed Door)
- Belt Link Double (Bi-Part)
Full Door Control
- From the very first power on, door optimization is automatic. Utilizing the LED Digital input display provided as standard, all parameters can be adjusted easily (without the need for any hand held PALM or expensive software). Access to operational history, cycle count and error analysis is also possible. Door parameter data can also be reset to factory default settings when required.
Control Panel & Adjustment
- EMICON Connection Harness
- Motor Harness Plug in
- LED Display
- Power Plug in
- Entre Prog
- ‘+’ / Reset
- ‘-‘ / Test
- INPUT ON LED – Red when activation signal is received
- POWER ON LED – Red when power is on
- Digital LED Display – Visual display provided for operational setting and adjustment
- Buzzer – Audible indication of error status (optional)
- ENTER PROG. – Allows easy access to operational settings
- ‘+’ Operational setting – value can be increase.
- ‘RESET’ Operation factory settings can be restored
- ‘-‘ Operational setting – value can be decreased.
- ‘TEST’ Operation can be tested by installer
- Function & Parameter Adjustment – Microprocessor technology provides exact door control, wide function input options and digital setting adjustment.
- Memory – Long term memory retention of operational parameters when mains power is off.
- Digital Input Programming
- Wide Operational Parameter Setting
- System Error Diagnosis
- Open Timer (60sec)
- Open Speed (18E 750mm/s / 30E 640mm/s)
- Close Speed (450mm/s)
- Open / Close Torque
- Open / Close Break Force
- Open / Close Press Force
- Open / Close Low Speed
- Partial Open (Energy Saving) 5-90% Open
- Ratchet (Flip/Flop)
- Acoustic Signal
- Open / Close Break Point Adjustment
- Reversible Circuits (NC/NO)
- Special Operation Functions Incorporated
- Thanks to our ‘EMICON’ wiring interface hub, wiring of accessories, such as sensors, activation devices and safety beams are quick and easy. With 24VDC output provided to power each accessory individually, there is no need for additional transformers. After installation, plugs are detachable without need to rewire each time.
EMICON – Wiring Interface with Battery
- 24 VAC Power Output
- Safety Sensor Monitoring
- Emergency Stop
- Panic / Emergency Open
- Night Switch
- Internal Sensor with 24V
- External Sensor with 24V
- Safety Sensor with 24V
- Side Screen Safety with 24V
- Rotary Selector – A Input
- Digital Selector – B Input
- Compact and powerful motor. High speed acceleration and deceleration is controlled.
MICOM enclosed hypoid brushless motor gear ensures safe and long term reliable operation for
enhanced operational cost efficiency.
- High Speed Motor Control
- Compact High Precision Gear Box
- Near Silent Acceleration and braking
- Smooth and controlled operation
Monitoring & Safety
- EU Standard EN16005 – Safety Monitoring. Whereby before any dangerous movement, the operator communicates internally and with its sensors, to ensure door safety at all times.
- Together with in-built battery monitoring and the ability to review the battery strength via our LED display. We can ensure there is sufficient stored energy in case of any emergency should occur. If the battery reaches a low level of stored energy, the door will emit a short beep every 30 seconds and so pedestrian safety is maintained at all times.
Electromagnetic Locking (Option)
- Electromagnetic locking ‘Fail Secure’ MRC1 (LK1) or ‘Fail Safe’ MRC2 (LK2) options are available.
- Combined with our battery systems to meet safety and security requirements world wide.
Key Selector Switch
- A Rotary Key function selector switch is supplied as standard. However a Digital function selector switch is also available as upgrade option
- EDM E will not function without either one of our selectors and it is therefore an integral part of our operating system.
- Connected by 2 wires (4 wire for Selector B) into the EMICON hub, all signals are controlled for greater ease of operation. Specifically designed so selection can only be performed by an authorized personnel using secure key provided.
Rotary Key Selector (A)
1. Lock or Off / 2. Exit Only / 3. Automatic / 4. Hold Open
1. Lock or Off / 2. Exit Only / 3. Entry Only / 4. Automatic / 5. Hold Open / 6. Partial Open
EDM E-2S V-SLIM – Available from within Europe in formats as follows:
- ‘COMPLETE OPERATOR’ consisting of: Telescopic base rail, cover, control box, EMICON board, motor gear, end covers, tooth belt, belt linking brackets, door connection single & double, idle pulley, hanger roller brackets and stoppers, plus other metal parts.
(COMPLETE OPERATOR – Standard Rail Length: Single Leaf – 3000mm, Double leaf – 6000mm)
Designed for use with a new European Standard (EN16005) sensors such as BEA IXIO-S & Optex 0A-Axis-T.
When used without monitoring, can also accept all current sensors available in the world market today, such as BEA Eagle & Optex OA-203C together with threshold safety beam protection
|Model||EDM 18E-2S Vslim||EDM 30E-2S VSlim|
|Door Weight (max)||2x60kg||4x45kg||2x100kg||4x80kg|
|Open Door Speed||70 - 750mm/s (adjustable)||70 - 500mm/s (adjustable)|
|Close Door Speed||70 - 450mm/s (adjustable)|
|Power Consumption||100 - 240V AC / 50 - 60 Hz 2A 200W max||100 - 240V AC / 50 - 60 Hz 2A 300W max|
|Power Output||24V DC, 300mA (for accessory only)|
|Motor||Encloses Brushless DC Motor|
|E-Lock||Electromagnetic Lock – Fail Secure Lk1/FailSafe Lk2 (optional)|
|Battery||Allows open or closing in an emergency situation or when power fails|
|Open Door Timer||0 - 60sec (10 steps adjustable)|
|Partial Open / Energy Saving||5 - 90% (10 steps adjustable)|
|Safety Obstruction||Detects when opening/closing by Safety Return/Safety Stop|
|Pressure - Door to Frame||A small force may be adjusted in order to keep the door closed or open. Force from 0 to 8kg (5 step adjustable)|
|Failure Detection||Upon detecting a failure an alarm is triggered and on the display|
|Operating Temperature & Humidity||Ambient humidity 30% - 85% (environment must be free of hazardous materials)
Ambient temperate 0°C - 50°C (no consideration or icing).
Please send us your enquiry about this product. We are ready to help you.