MICOM SW-SP is a Fully Automatic and Low Energy swing door operator in one. Designed to offer long term durability and continuous barrier free access for all.
This carefully engineered automatic swing door operator is non-handed and ideal for varied applications, providing multifunction use and service across a wide range of applications.
Compact in design with a profile of only 120mm in height. CE, EN16005 compliant.
Utilising our trademark control layout, together with a proven motor gear system, MICOM SW-SP is a high quality, versatile swing door operator solution for assured open and close operation, with a host of features and benefits.
> Quiet and friendly
> Quick setup and installation
> Non-handed application
> 250kg load capacity
> 0-110 degree opening
> Fully automatic & low energy use
> Safe & long term operation guaranteed
> LED Digital control display
> Power input 110-230VAC (50/60hz)
> 24V DC power output for accessories
> Automatic spring tension
> Electromagnetic lock & battery options
> Selector function switch supplied as standard
> Push & go (option)
> Digital selector switch (option)
> Access Control extension board (option)
> CE, EN16005 compliant
Design – Its compact size and aesthetic housing design will compliment any installation project.
Quality – Utilising our trademark control layout together with functional set-up features and powerful motor gear system, we can automate any swing door with ease. Highly reliable, using only quality electronic parts, MICOM SW-SP operators adapt effortlessly to varied door widths and weight capacities.
Installation – Installation is simple and achieved in several steps with all parts installed directly onto the rail, meaning any component can be moved during or after installation. Parts can also be added or replaced with ease, greatly reducing time spent at site.
Wiring – Quick wiring directly onto the control interface board offers a faster means of accessory connection. Communication of all signals and sensor accessories are monitored, complaint with EN16005.
Set-up – Conltrolled by a powerful 16-bit microprocessor, total door control durning the opening or closing cycle is assured. Self teaching parameters allow quick and easy installation.
Parameter Setting – A wide selection of operational parameters are available and can be adjusted to suit individual installations, through the easily accessible LED visual display found on MICOM SW-SP control unit. There is no need for a hand held palm or other expensive devices.
Versatile – By changing a parameter the operator can either be used in the fully automatic role or becomes low energy.
Non Handed – MICOM SW-SP swing door operator can be mounted on either side of the door without making any changes. One operator fits to all types of doors. Suitable for single or double doors with hinges or pivots.
Access Control – Connecting a plug-in extension board, the operator can utilise different activation elements such as radio control, tag, proximity keys or cards, etc…
Compliance – MICOM SW-SP automatic swing door operator is designed to meet the highest standard of security and can be ccombined with different security systems.
Delivery – MICOM Multi-Swing FA is available from Europe as a pre-assembled swing door operator, as either single or double configuration, together with a push or pull arm.
Fully Automatic: Commercial Entrance or Main Door in Airports, Hotels, Hospitals, Apartment Builds, Shops and Stores, Liabries, Schools, Office Buildings and Factories.
Low Energy: Assisted access in Departments Stores, Office Buildings, Corridors in Hotels, Hospitals and any entrances used by people with limited mobility.
MICOM SW-SP automatic swing door operator has been designed to offer a wide variety of applicants. Easily mounted on either side of the door, one operator fits to all types of doors and suitable for single or double doors with hinges or pivots.
Equipped our trademark control layout and proven motor gear system, MICOM SW-SP is the perfect choice for new and existing buildings, adapting effortlessly to varied door widths and applications. Performing in the fully automatic role in areas with high frequency pedestrian use, such as office buildings, large and small stores to leisure facilities. Switching to the low energy role in apartment or office buildings and hospitals, all requiring barrier free access.
Ease of Installation
- With modular plug-in parts installed directly onto our base rail, any component can be fitted easily in place and moved during or after installation.
- Installation is simple, starting with mounting of base rail together with control unit and motor gear as one. Followed by fitting of adjustable arm.
- Components can added or replaced with ease, therefore time spent on installation or servicing is greatly reduced.
MICOM Swing SW-SP
- Gear box
- Enclose gear ration
- Control unit
- Selector switch
- Power 3pin plug in
- Arm (push)
- Mechanical door stop
- Door shoe
- Base rail
Full Door Control
- Our simplicity in design ensures minimum problems in operation. Operational settings such as open and close position are set automatically from the first power on. With spring tension adjustment, to eliminate door to frame gap, set in 5 steps.
- Utilising the LED Digital input display provided as standard, all parameters can be adjusted easily (without the need for any hand held PALM or expensive software). Access to operational history, cycle count is also possible. Door parameter data can also be reset to factory default settings when required.
Control Unit & Adjustment
- Accessory inputs
- 24Vdc output
- Digital LED display
- ENTER PROG. – Allows easy access to operational settings
- + RESET
‘+’ Operational setting – value can be increase
‘RESET’ Operation factory settings can be restored
- – TEST
‘-‘ Operational setting – value can be decreased
‘TEST’ Operation can be tested by installer
- Extension accessory inputs
- Obstruction detection
- Open Timer (60sec)
- Open Speed adjustment
- Close Speed adjustment
- Open / Close Break Force
- Open / Close Low Speed
- Hold Open
- Manual function
- Sensor monitoring
- Push & go (option)
- In-built door stop
- MICOM SW-SP is a Fully Automatic and Low Energy surface mounted, non-handed swing door operator, which provides trouble free, continuous door operation for high frequency locations.
- Function & Parameter Adjustment – Easy signal input wiring with wide parameter options give multi-functional operation, adaptable to any requirement.
- Set up – Door parameters set via 2 digit LED digital display offer a wide range of operational settings and extension applications
- Power Supply – AC110-230V 50/60hz
- Access Control – Connecting a plug-in extension board, the operator can utilise different activation elements such as radio control, tag, proximity keys or cards, etc…
- Quality – Engineered to operate in the harshest of environments, MICOM SW-SP motor gear box assembly is both strong and reliable. Door movement is powered from the near silent gear system.
- Super-quiet – Vibration free motion offering smooth movement
- Non-Handed – Accommodating Left, Right, Push and Pull swing applications with one compact and powerful unit.
- SP Spring Closing – Doors up to 250kg in windy conditions can be realized.
- SW Powered Closing – Power assisted closing is possible.
- Door Stop – Incorporating an in-built adjustable doorstop, this eliminates the need for external floor stop and also protects from damage in strong wind or other external factors.
Electromagnetic Locking (Option)
- Electromagnetic locking connection is standard in order to use Electric strike lock or magnetic lock. Lock power supply is configurable for different Electromagnetic locks
Battery Back Up (Option)
- A battery back system is available providing emergency power in case of power failure.
3 position selector switch is supplied as standard mounted on the side cover.
- I – Hold Open – Door remains open for an unlimited period of time.
- 0 – Automatic – Normal activation by sensor or push button.
- II – Manual – Power remains on, door can be opened manually by hand with ease.
MICOM SW-SP is available from Europe in formats as follows:
- ‘COMPLETE OPERATOR’ – Pre-assembled swing door operator, as either single or double configuration. Supplied with push (link) arm or pull (slide) arm, cover, side covers and 3 position switch (hold open, auto, manual).
- Being non-handed, all units can be supplied with or without handing specification (Left / Right – Push / Pull).
- Single leaf operators are supplied to size L=570mm as standard. (Longer operator length can be specified)
- Double leaf operators can be ordered to size.
(Alternately 2 single operators can be combined with addition of extra rail and cover material in the centre, to form 1 double door header)
|Model||SWING SW||SWING SW-SP|
|Closing||Power Assisted||Spring Close|
|Door weight||250kg max|
|Opening angle (max)||110 deg (adjustable)|
|Control System||By microproccessor|
|Arm||Push (Link Arm) & Pull (Straight Arm with Slide Track)|
|Power supply||110 ~ 230AC 50/60Hz 2A|
|Opening speed||15 ~ 75 Deg/sec (adjustable)|
|Closing timer||0 ~ 60 sec (adjustable)|
|Eliminate door to frame gap||Electric pressure in 5 steps (adjustable)|
|Failure detection||Alarm on failure detection (acoustic & on display)|
|Obstruction detection (without safety sensors)||When opening - if the door encounter an obstruction, its stops and sounds alarm|
|When closing - if the door encounters an obstacle, it re-opens at high speed|
|Emergency Battery||Door will still run with battery back up in case of power failure (optional)|
|E-Lock||E-Lock power supply (adjustable)|
|Measurement||H=120 x D=130 x L=570m|
|Operating Environment||Ambient temperature: -20C ~ +50C (no condensation or icing)
Ambient humidity: 30% ~ 85% (no hazardous materials must be present in the atmosphere)
Please send us your enquiry about this product. We are ready to help you.