Microcell is an infrared barrier consisting of a transmitter and a receiver. The infrared beam will protect pedestrians in the door threshold area. With the beam broken, the door will not be allowed to close.
It can be easily integrated into most door profiles thanks to its small size. Installation is simple and achieved in several quick steps.
An infrared barrier composed by an emitter and a receiver in cylindrical heads. The small size infrared beams can be discreetly fitted into the profiles of single or double doors which can also be used for specific applications in all locations.
> Simple to install
> Mounting close to the floor (20 cm and 40 cm)
> Long range (5m – 10 m)
> Alignment tolerance of the transmitter-receiver pair
Design – Its compact size and functional design will fit within any automatic door housing with ease.
Quality – Highly reliable, using only quality electronic parts.
Wiring – Wiring and set up can be achieved in several short step with the use of a screwdriver.
Set-up – Set up is automatic once the power is turned on.
Compliance – Complies with EIU standard 89/336/EEC. Microcell Two implies with ESC standard.
Delivery – Microcell is available as a ready to assemble kit in several versions from Japan
Suitability – Commercial Entrance or Main Door: For installation in Airports, Hotels, Hospitals, Shops and Stores, Liabries, Schools, Office Buildings and Factories
Microcell range is designed for the safety of pedestrian doors. It uses are universal thanks to its ease of installation and flexibility. An infrared barrier composed by an emitter and a receiver in cylindrical heads. The small size infrared beams can be discreetly fitted into the profiles of single or double doors which can also be used for specific applications in all locations.
Ease of Installation
- Reduced size for easy fitting in most doors profiles.
- Protected against short time wrong connection and immune to ambient sun light or artificial light sources.
- Supplied with a plug in connector to make installation quick and simple.
- Totally immune to interference and complies with EIU standard 89/336/EEC.
- Microcell Two implies with ESC standard.
- Enables mounting very close to the floor (20-40cm) as well as long effective range (5-10m) which can be slightly out of alignment.
- MMA : Surface mounting set
- MICROCELL ONE: barrier composed of two plug-in cylindrical heads with a 5 m cable and a control box equipped with a relay.
- MICROCELL TWO: barrier composed of two plug-in cylindrical heads with a 5 m cable and a control box equipped with two relays.
- MICROCELL THREE: barrier composed of two plug-in cylindrical heads with a 5 m cable and a monitoringcontrol box with a transistor output.
Note: The Microcell range is available in single (-S) or in double beam version (-D). An optional 10m cable (-L) is also available.
|Model||Microcell One, Two & Three|
|Technology||Active infrared, microprocessor|
|Mounting height||min.0.2m above floor|
|Distance between beams||min 0.3m(crossed beams)|
|Distance in relation to door plane||2cm|
|Maximum range||5m - for min. mounting height of 0.2m|
|10m - for min. mounting height of 0.4m|
|Detection mode||Presence (beam interruption)|
|Response time||Transistor output (Microcell Three)||<10ms|
|Relay output (Microcell One & Two)||<40ms|
|Hold time||Relay output (Microcell One & Two)||300ms|
|Supply voltage||Microcell One & Two||12-24VAC +/-10%|
|Microcell Three||12-24VDC -5 / +20%|
|Current consumption||< 100mA|
|Signal||1 LED per barrier|
Please send us your enquiry about this product. We are ready to help you.