No. 112 Auto Hinge – Flat Type can be used for wooden, aluminium and steel doors. For right or left opening up to 40kg max door weight.
|Model Number||Door Size (mm)||Door Weight (kg)||Closing Force (N-m)||Stop Mechanism||Location of Stop||Max Opening Angle||Surface Colour|
|Right Hand||Left Hand||W||H||D|
|112R||112L||900 (max)||2100 (max)||30 (min)||40 (max)||10.0||X||X||180° Left or Right One-side Opening||Sliver & Bronze|
|112SR||112SL||O||85° and 150°|
|Empty Hinge, 110R||110L||X||X||X|
1. The door and frame materials to which the hinge is to be fitted should be of hard wood such as lauan or harder.
2. Because the attached screws for fitting are 25mm long, the thickness of the frame should be over 25mm.
3. Allow at least 5mm of space between outer edge of door and frame.
4. The R type is also available for the corner of the blade.
5. Surface treatment is by baked coating of melamine resin.
6. Always allow for a door stopper to prevent the door from opening wider than 180°
Please send us your enquiry about this product. We are ready to help you.