No. 112T Auto Hinge – Flat Type. Used when mounting wooden, aluminium or steel doors to steel frames. For right or left opening up to 40kg max door weight.
|Model Number||Door Size (mm)||Door Weight (kg)||Closing Force (N-m)||Stop Mechanism||Location of Stop||Max Opening||Surface Colour|
|Right Hand||Left Hand||W||H||D||Angle|
|122R-T||122L-T||900 (max)||2100 (max)||30 (min)||40 (max)||10.0||X||X||180° Left or Right|
|122SR-T||122SL-T||O||85° and 150°|
|Empty Hinge, 120R-T||120L-T||X||X||X|
1. For the blade-fitting place on the frame, a steel plate of over 2.3mm thickness and 300mm length must be used as a reinforcing material.
2. For the blade fitting on the frame, use M6 flat screws. (Avoid installation by welding).
3. For the blade fitting place on the door, use a hard wood such as launan or harder.
4. The door and frame materials to which the hinge is to be fitted should be of
hard wood such as lauan or harder.
5. Allow at least 5mm of space between outer edge of door and frame.
6. Surface treatment is by baked coating of melamine resin.
7. Always allow for a doorstopper to prevent the door from opening wider than 180°.
Please send us your enquiry about this product. We are ready to help you.